Skip to main content
Contracts Release 1.16.0 - December 3, 2016
- Last updated
- 12:13, 17 Jan 2017
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- Allow opening latest version in Microsoft Word from Redlining Screen. End user can open word document for editing directly from redlining screen.
- Add WebDAV capability to Heroku application. End user can open word document for editing directly from redlining screen.
- Research and implement the 3 quick actions to any object in SFDC. End user can access "send for negotiation" and "view redlining" buttons/quick actions from any standard or custom Salesforce object.
- Add remote site to managed package. Updated to automatically add remote sites upon initial install.
- Add Page Layouts to managed package. Updated to provide page layouts with managed package.
- Add email message page layout to the package install. Updated to automatically add email message to the page layout upon initial install.
- Create custom setting during the package install. Updated to automatically add custom setting upon initial install.
- Allow end user to exit out of compare redlining page via Esc button.
- Add to setup tab: Set the Contract Files setting after install. Added contract files setup upon initial install to Conga Redlining setup tab.
- Set history track "on" for two fields during install. Automatically sets field history tracking for Status and Primary Document.
- Add to setup tab: Add default email template folder and template after install. Add navigation to default email template and folder to managed package.
- Limit the response of the viewSessionId to a 15 minute window.
- Error when trying to compare documents. Allows for end user to compare documents without throwing error.
- Change Salesforce app to use custom setting for Heroku URL. Update to automatically create custom setting upon initial install.
- Send for Negotiation email not being sent to blind copied recipients. Corrects email messaging BCC behavior.