ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Basic tags can be pre-defined as required or optional using specific tag syntax. This allows users to define a basic tag as required or optional for specific signers in a Conga Sign document.
- The Write Back Configuration table in Conga Sign Setup has an improved user interface that includes an enhanced appearance.
- Signed PDF documents generated with Conga Sign automatically remove the file extensions of the original file, such as .doc and .docx, from the new file name.
- Signers are initially taken to the beginning of the document in the signing user interface rather than the first signing tag.
- The Audit Trail shows signer's names and emails for related Conga Sign Transactions.
- The Audit Trail displays the IP addresses of the sender and signer's devices for related Conga Sign Transactions.
- Tags are configurable as required or optional in Tag Properties within the signing user interface.
- Tag Properties now display correctly for custom tags in Internet Explorer.
- The Email Configuration tab and Basic Tag Configuration tab in Conga Sign Setup now display correctly in Internet Explorer.
- When clicking the tab key to navigate to tags in a Conga Sign Transaction, it will successfully bring you to the next tag sequentially.