ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
The following features and enhancements for Write Back functionality were added in this release.
- Write Back enforces only one signer per Write Back tag to prevent conflicts during the signing process. Users receive a prompt with a resolution before sending for signature if there are multiple signers per Write Back tag.
- Write Back tags in the tagging UI are ordered alphabetically and icons for specific field types are updated.
- Write Back tags can be configured as either required or optional for signers.
- An error message now appears if the Write Back tag syntax is incorrect in the Conga Sign template.
- There is now a Write Back Status field in the Conga Sign Transaction object that displays the current status of a Write Back field.
- Sign on Glass issues are resolved. When you draw lines in a document, you no longer see inconsistencies with line sizes. Edge browsers on mobile devices might not save the signature drawing.
- Time zones are no longer cut off in the display field. The full time displays in the field for the expiration and expiration reminder selections.
- Signature tag are no longer missing on documents. If a tag was manually added and the a signature block was used, final documents include the merged date and the signature tag.
- Removing default property value for optional tag no longer throws unknown server errors during signing.