ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New features and enhancements
- A new Conga Sign Transactions report was created.
- A new calculated field was created. The calculated field describes the Completed Date minus the Created Date. The field name is Days to Complete.
- You see documents update in real time when you are the second signer, and the first signer has already signed.
- When you change the values on any of the Transaction or Recipient objects, the history tracking automatically logs the history of the object, who changed the value, and the changed value.
- The HTTP Content Security Policy (CSP) was added to ensure response controls are in place.
- You no longer see errors in a newly installed org when you try to connect to the server.
- Attached PDFs show the correct width and height of other file types, like PNG files that were created.
- You no longer see an error when you try to retrieve a Cong Sign Document.