Skip to main content
Conga Novatus Release Notes v8.1.1 - January 20, 2018
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
SYSTEM & ADMIN
- CON-9755 - Notification of Archived Users When Publishing Flow Template. When Administrators publish a Contract, Company, or Project Flow Template, a prompt now displays if any of the flow steps are assigned to a user who has been archived. The prompt identifies the name of the affected step(s) so that a different user can be assigned before the template is published.
SEARCH & REPORT
- CON-8034 - Project Flows, Templates, and Stages are Searchable. Users can now run a Search Query to identify valid and skipped project flows, as well as locate a flow using its author, creation or completion date, or the date it was last updated. Searches for Project Flow Stages and Flow Templates can also be run.
- To search for a project flow, click Search in the Navigation Toolbar and then click Search Query. Select ProjectFlow in the Result Type list. Select the criteria for a flow (ProjectFlow[flow field]), a flow template (ProjectFlowFlow Template[template field]), or a flow stage (ProjectFlowFlow TemplateFlow Stage[stage field]).
- CON-9439 - Prompts Added to True-Up Process. In addition to redlining the differences between the variable information in a final contract document and the information stored in Novatus, prompts have been added to the True-up process.
- In the full release of 8.1, clicking the icon for a Contract Profile or additional form field will display a prompt that allows users to true-up the information in the program field with the information in the document, or make no change to the field.
- CON-9976 - True-Up History File. Users can track the true-up sessions that have been opened and completed from the History screen in a Contract Profile. The True-Up History view shows the original and updated values of the program fields that have been trued-up to match the variable information in a final contract document.