For features, enhancements, and resolved issues for the Pre-Launch, see v8.0 and v8.0.1.
New Features and Enhancements
- JIRA CON-9307 - Prompt to Confirm Deletion of Flow Stage. A Remove Stage confirmation prompt has been added to the Flow Design Panel screen to confirm an Administrator’s desire to delete a stage in a flow template.
- JIRA CON-9328 - Novatus Online Help Linked to Conga Support Site. When users access the online help for Novatus by clicking the icon in their user's menu, a new browser window opens to the https://support.getconga.com/Conga_Novatus support page where they can access the help topics in both the Administrator Guide and User Guide. Context-sensitive help is available from the Company Profile and Contract Profile by clicking the Help button in the toolbar, and selecting the appropriate link in the menu.
- JIRA CON-9330 - Auto-Complete Option Added to Communication Flow Step. A communication step in a flow can now be configured to allow the step to be closed whenever any reply is received from the email message sent from the step by selecting the Automatically complete the step on any reply check box. The default option requires a user to manually complete a communication step since sending a message from the step may not meet the requirements for completing the step.
- JIRA CON-9265 - Multiple Revision Message Displays During Direct Editing. When users click the Open in Word button from the Document Profile screen, directly edit a Word document in Novatus, and then save the document, they may receive a message that says other versions of the document exist, even if there is only one version of the document. It has been determined that this message displays whenever a Word document has been shared, and therefore, a new copy of the document should be created.
- JIRA CON-9305 - eSignature Wizard Returns Original Document as Final Contract Instead of Fully Executed Document. When users run the eSignature Package Wizard in DocuSign Native, and the eSignature process is completed successfully after all electronic signatures are obtained, the document that is stored as the final version of the document is once again the fully executed PDF version, and not the original MS Word DOC file. This issue was specific to one Novatus customer.
- JIRA CON-9347 - Automated Creation Template Step in Contract Flow Generates Error. Administrators can now add a Creation Template step to a contract flow, select the option that causes the Creation Wizard to automatically run when the step is reached in the flow, and choose the option that allows the document generated by the wizard to be stored in the Contract Profile without receiving an Internal Server error.
- JIRA CON-9364 - Contract One-Click Report Does Not Display Term Type When Selection is Coterminous. The Contract One-Click Report no longer displays a blank Term Type field when the report is run for a Contract Profile with a Coterminous term type.
- JIRA CON-9367 - User Has Unauthorized Access to DocuSign Administrator Account. A signatory for a document who electronically signs the document in Novatus by clicking the icon in the Document Packages screen in the Contract Profile, but then closes the screen, reopens the screen, and clicks on the icon a second time, no longer has Administrator permissions to the eSignature package in the DocuSign cloud.
- JIRA CON-9291 - User Required To Change Password Can By-Pass Requirement Using Refresh Key (F5). When an Administrator adds a new user to Novatus, and selects the option that requires the user to change their password, the user can no longer by-pass the change password requirement by pressing the F5 key. This by-pass also worked when a user’s password expired, and they were required to provide a new password.
- JIRA CON-9178 - External ID for Salesforce Account Not Created in Novatus Company Profile for Approved Contract Request. When a Salesforce user creates a contract request for a new account, and the request is approved in Novatus, the Company Profile now displays a value in the External ID field that links the company to the Salesforce account.