ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- CON-10449, CON-10451- Rebranding the Conga Contracts name
- References to Novatus were updated to Conga Contracts.
- The new Conga Contracts logo replaced the previous Novatus logo.
- CON-12586 - BI Toolbox Update
- There is a new materialized view for the Request object that allows you to reference data from Requests in the BI Toolbox.
- CON-12588, CON-12641 - Amazon Web Services (AWS) updates
- An AWS S3 Snapshot was implemented in development to improve the data environment.
- Checks were implemented to ensure development environments properly perform.
- CON-12863 - You can configure the Elastic Search endpoint URL on a per-client basis to improve search functionality during data migration.
- CON-13002 - Messages are generated when documents or contracts are pushed into Conga Contracts. Corresponding outbound messages for the inserts no longer result in contracts stalling in Queued status in Salesforce.
- CON-12789 - A timeout error no longer appears when you use Elastic Search to search for certain terms and/or phrases.
- CON-12821 - If you save a new email distribution list, the list appears in the Browse grid unless the list is searched by name. All items now appear in the Browse grid without any search terms.
- CON-12850 - The Flow portion of the Contract Profile properly update quickly.
- CON-11871 - Custom picklist values on the Salesforce Contract object are mapping correctly into the Conga Contracts object when you accept an Approval request. This issue does not persist any longer and picklist values correctly map into Conga Contracts.