ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
An administrator can customize a default email body text to the default Send for Negotiation email.
The user interface was updated to include a spinner that is displayed in the Document pop over window header while text is extracted in Capture mode. Also, un-redacted text in the pop-over window header is not displayed until extraction is complete.
- If you are viewing redlines, the scroll animation allows you to quickly select an item in the Tree view.
- When selecting text in True-Up, the document pop over window displays and a user is able to Capture text from documents.
- Documents can be created with a date included and without any bookends. The extraction service grabs texts for unknown changes.
- The extract service finds the selected text if items are deleted from portions in the text.
- If you have a Validation Rule, Workflow rule, or Process Builder process enabled by selecting Send in the Send for Negotiation user interface, you might see the following error: "Email could not be sent. An error occurred when trying to send your email. Please try again later."
- If you create a Word document with formatted text, for example, bolded text, or bulleted points, upload the document as a Contract, select View Redlines > True-Up, highlight formatted text, and select New Clause in the clause section of the pop over window, the rich text renders.
- An error no longer displays when you add a second document to the document type record with ADDINS inserted around the bulleted list.