ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- A new value was added to the OCNR Parameter specifically for use with the Lightning Console.
- OCNR=2 prevents Conga Composer from reloading a window when a merge completes.
- The ContentNetworkId Parameter was added.
- When saving a Salesforce File as a Community user, the Network Id for the appropriate community must be specified to ensure the file record is created and shared appropriately within Salesforce. This parameter allows that Network Id to be specified.
- The SelectAttachments, AttachmentSourceId, and EmailTemplateAttachments parameters are updated to support Salesforce Files. The SelectAttachment and AttachmentSourceId parameters now allow you to select up to 20 files.
- If the CSRecipient parameter returns no results, the merge now continues instead of resulting in the error, "One or more of the Conga Sign recipients is not valid, please check and try again. Cannot find user for provided recipient id."
- When you merge attachments using the AttachmentID parameter, Composer now adds the appropriate file extensions to document outputs.