ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- You can now upload Folders to the Content Library.
- Go to Content > Add New > Upload File/Image
- Drag a Folder into the Content upload area
- Click Create
- You can now select workgroup when creating a document from the Faceted Search list.
- The save status checkmark no longer overlaps the title of a Presentation.
- Proposal versions now compare as expected, with the titles of the two versions selected for comparison correctly displayed in the Versions panel, and the content of their pages render correctly as a comparison.
- You are now able to open contracts, proposals, templates, and presentations from the documents list while in an IFrame.
- The List view no longer shakes at certain window widths.
- The date filter now accounts for time zone differences.
- The Faceted Search list now shows all tags you can search by.
- For users within workgroups, only tags from users within that workgroup’s context are displayed.
- You are now able to create content successfully from within the content page when Collaborate is IFramed in Salesforce.
- You no longer receive translation errors when you create a new Page, Snippet, or Slide in Content.
- You can now add a new Page From Word while IFramed in Salesforce.