Skip to main content
Composer Release 8.15.8 - September 6, 2017
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- You can set up an email alert to subscribers when an Org's daily Conga Trigger is nearing its limit set by the administrator. The administrator can set an email alert based upon a percentage of their Conga Trigger Usage status. The Conga Trigger Dashboard now contains two new fields for alerts: Alert Percent and Email Alert To
- Alert Percent - Can be set to 1 to 100 percent once the user's Conga Trigger usage per 24 hours reaches its threshold an email alerting the user triggers.
- Email Alert To - Email address for the user to be alerted once Alert Percent threshold is reached.
- For more information, see Conga Trigger daily limit email alerts
The TableList special merge field works in Conga Email templates. You can merge detail data separated by punctuation marks defined in the field.
- European Union (EU) third-party endpoints Box, Google Drive, and OneDrive were added.
- Users without the Customize Application permission in Salesforce that launch a Composer solution that includes the &DataTagEnable=1 parameter no longer encounter the following Composer error:
- INVALID_TYPE: sObject type''Organization'' is not supported.
If you are attempting to use a custom object, append the ''__c'' after the entity name.
Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
- If you do not have permissions, the document no longer fails to merge but the Organization dataset is not available for use by the Salesforce user.
- Excel charts render into PDF format. If you create charts using large data sets, and those data sets are merged into an Excel document, you can output the data into a PDF.
- When a merge field value is blank the before and after text values no longer merge into the Word document.