ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE on or after THE RELEASE DATE
New features and enhancements
- Conga Trigger Dashboard Export - You can export Conga Trigger errors as an Excel or CSV formatted file from the Conga Trigger Dashboard.
- Service updates - Service should not be impacted by isolated Salesforce outages. If your Salesforce instance is available, you can merge data without a dependency on other Salesforce instances.
- Excel properly displays data from Salesforce rich-text fields as part of output files.
- When a solution is created with the Documentation Automation Wizard (DAW) and the solution name is not unique, a number is append to the API name of the button and the button is created.
- The Upload and Create New Template buttons were moved to a higher position on the web page.
- Processes no longer stall when the maximum limits are reached in orgs.
- Sertifi eContracts that were created using Composer in background mode (ds7=301/ds7=302) invoked from a custom object updates the custom object lookup field on the EContract record. The same process works and updates the appropriate lookup when background mode is not used.
- If you accidentally select Send and email recipients were not added to the email, you see an error. If you add a recipient in the EmailTo or EmailAdditionalto fields and select Send, the error is removed and your email is sent.