ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE on or after THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- Conga Batch and Conga Trigger support for OneDrive, Box and Google Drive integration in the Asia-Pacific locale.
- Composer API was upgraded from v37.0 to v41.0.
- You can create documents and reports with data that resides on the Salesforce Field Service Lightning objects.
- Conga Trigger performance and logging improvements
- Conga Trigger operations continue to be evicted when complete.
- Conga Trigger notifications are tracked individually rather than being grouped by OBM messages.
- Completion activities are generated by a core machine instead of a front-end machine.
- If errors exist before a queue, the error message is created and logged.
The Conga Trigger dashboard was updated to show a single table with Conga Trigger operation content. Data in the table is populated on a 24-hour basis and shows the last 500 rows. Columns in the table can be filtered.
Fonts render as expected with DataTagEnable=2 parameter enabled. Data from Salesforce merges into a Word document using the font that is included in the template.
You might see a locationUrl error if you were experiencing slow network latency or bandwidth. Depending on the size of the client application and a throttled network, application load times could exceed 60 seconds, thus causing the error.
LiveEdit page icons are available.