ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New features and enhancements
- You can view, select, and insert merge fields from my Salesforce Org detail, User detail and System values such as Current Date and Current Date/Time for use in templates. You can create solutions and templates quickly because you do not need to write queries or gather data.
- You can scroll through the attachments and files on your solution to verify that all the correct attachments and files were added. You are able to see all of your attachments and files shown even if there are more than 10 attachments or files.
- The Formula builder master object selection drop-down list populates the Conga Global Merge object.
- When clicking the Conga Batch Launch button in Salesforce Lightning, Conga Batch no longer cuts off the bottom of the page where the start and cancel buttons are located.
- When using the Qmode=CongaSign parameter in a Conga Batch formula field, Conga Batch no longer throws the following error when Conga Batch is launched: There was an issue processing the Composer request.