Skip to main content
Composer Release 8.14 - March 29, 2017
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Major Release Summary
- External Data - Beta (Composer Enterprise Edition only)
- Merge documents from multiple Salesforce orgs or external databases such as an ERP or a homegrown database, etc. into a single document.
- API - Beta (Composer Enterprise Edition only)
- APIs are sets of requirements on how one application talks to another. The Composer API allows developers to call our services programmatically.
- Live Edit
- Edit a Word document post-merge, but before distribution.
- Increased scalability
- The volume of Conductor records that can be included in a batch has been increased from 500 to 1000 (for distributed output).
New Features and Enhancements in 8.14
- Composer PPTX templates now support rich text fields from a query dataset.
Issues Resolved in 8.14
- Fixed a bug that caused Composer to fail when sending Sertifi agreements from the Lead object when using DS7=301 or 302 parameters.
- Fixed a bug that caused "An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (dsfs)" when using a Composer solution with the most recent package of DocuSign.
- Fixed a bug where the Conga Email Template preview UI would display a blank subject and email body when using the &DS7Preview=1 parameter.