Skip to main content
Composer Release 8.14.52 - July 27, 2017
- Last updated
- 14:43, 6 Sep 2017
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- Increased the maximum number of templates for each solution from 10 to 20. See Composer product data limits for more information.
- Content controls were added for Conga Contracts field mapping. The DataTagEnable parameter allows content controls in Contracts by using the 2 value. See the DataTagEnable parameter for more information.
- You can use the BigTinCan service to store files. Composer users must contact BigTinCan support to enable the functionality for their account. For more details, see the SC1, DS7, and OFP parameters.
- Batch document handling in Conductor was improved when users send documents to Google Drive.
- Date formatting issues were fixed in Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe PDF and Email templates for Salesforce users with the English (Canadian) locale.
- Fixed the IsWorkflow and IsMailMerge columns on the Recent activity report available in the Composer Setup tab.