New Features and Enhancements
- Integration between Composer to Contracts Send for Negotiation email service was successful.
You can see edit and verify information in an email preview window before you send an email for negotiation in Contracts or send emails automatically.
- New values were added to the DS7 parameter. For more information, see DS7.
- Formatting for \* Card Text and \* Dollar text number in Word Documents was updated. When merging a currency or number field with 7 or more digits (1,000,000+) into a Word template and using formatting the value using either the * Card text or * Dollar text formatting, the value no longer gets corrupted.
- You might have received the following error: "Unable to save the file(s) to Google Docs, please try again. Composer delivers documents to the Google Drive account of the user who has saved a Google Authentication token through the Composer setup pages as well as users who have credentials to authorize Google Drive in the Composer user interface when Composer starts.
- When using in a Composer URL where the ? (question mark) character is also in use, the Enable LiveEdit checkbox on the Composer user interface no longer disappears.