Skip to main content
Composer Release 8.13.44 - February 22, 2017
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Use of "\* Firstcap" along with other number formats in Word is now working.
- Fixed a bug that caused an extra carriage return when merging a null rich text field in Salesforce.com into a Word document using the HTML prefix.
- Composer was not able to retrieve date time fields to be used as a Qvar value.
- Some fields from the Master dataset were lost during a merge.
- Data was being omitted from a Word doc when using TableGroup on a null value field.
- Fixed a bug that would not allow saving a Box authorization token on the Conga Batch Setup page.