Skip to main content
Composer Release 8.12.22 - October 28, 2016
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- New Adobe Sign ESSignatureGroup1 Parameter allows you to specify a Signer Group as a recipient.
- Support for OneDrive as a file destination. Composer, Conductor, and Workflow can send a final output document (or zip file) to the user's OneDrive repository.
- The following parameters are new or updated:
- Performance enhancements and internal bug fixes.
- Workflow dashboard now shows the correct status for failed operations.
- Fixed error that occurred when saving refresh tokens in Conductor setup page and saving schedules.
- This also corrects a browser caching issue that displayed an incorrect date when saving a new Conductor schedule.
- Formatting fix to support picture switches for Number1 - Number4 in a Word doc.
- Updated branding for Adobe Sign integration.
- Fix for Box.com JSON integer issue.