Skip to main content
Composer Major Release - September 07, 2016
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- White-label the Composer UI with a custom logo: Customers and partners can now brand the Composer interface with their own logo. This feature is available in the Conga Composer Enterprise edition. Read more about white-labelling here.
- Composer Templates are compatible with Salesforce Files: Conga Templates can now be stored in your Salesforce Content repository as a 'File'.
- Support for Salesforce Work Order Object: Composer can now be launched from the new Salesforce object, Work Order.
- Assemble Chatter Posts - multiple documents on one post: Composer can now save many files to a single Chatter post with the AssembleChatter parameter.
- Decrease 'Analyzing Template(s)' process time for Composer: Code efficiencies were added with regard to Composer's Salesforce API interactions. This has resulted in a 15% decrease in merge duration as well as Salesforce API usage.
- Separation of Conductor & Workflow queues & core machines: Additional infrastructure was added to increase the stability and scalability of our automation products Conductor & Workflow.
- Conga Email Template namespace support for SDO
- Output documents will not attach to Chatter after Composer's SFDC API update
- Protect Core from NullReferenceExceptions which cause Core service to stop
- Proper folder creation when using a file destination integration and the OFP parameter (for example BOX or Google Drive)
- Services that pull from product queues will not unpause if told to pause for a number of seconds.
- Relationship error when running a "nested select" query in Composer (Left-Outer Join SOQL)
- API Mode for Adobe eSign is not sending the Agreement, only creates draft
- Check that all record IDs for a conductor batch are valid Salesforce IDs
- API version 28.0 updated to API v37
- PDF Date formatting bug
- Remove carriage return in PostMe.js causing error
- Server name in the Composer UI is cached after the first load
- Revert validations slowing conductor
- Core service stopping on production servers
- Hotfix memory leak
- Formatting percentage incorrectly -- no longer multiply by 100
- Inconsistent merge field naming convention regarding Opportunity fields with owner in name
- Server Name not displaying or logging correctly - removing the number
- Date fields returned as Date/Time +7hrs
- OAuth login redirect for sandboxes
- Updates to Legacy Products
- Update of the .NET framework in order to support TLS 1.1 encryption protocol. This applies to ALL v7 products: Composer, Conductor, Conga Workflow, Conga Mail Merge, and Query Builder.
- Subsequent Bug Fixes
- C7: Locale currencies
- C7: Unable to save files to chatter
- C7: Scheduler with TLS
- C7: Sanitize ServerUrl Parameter SQLi
- C7: Runtime error - Selecting templates
- C7: Error - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
- C7: Query Builder does not display Master fields
- C7: Maximum URL Length
- C7: Conductor Locale Scheduling issue
- C7: Mail Merge - ignoring user locale when formatting values
- C7: Mail Merge - retrieving all report folders from an org
- C7: Mail Merge - parameters ignored