Skip to main content
Composer Major Release: July 6, 2016
- Last updated
- 09:52, 25 Apr 2017
Save as PDF
What's new in Composer
- Upgrade Composer's Salesforce connection to their latest API version (SF API v37)
- Upgraded from v29 to v37 so all new features available in Salesforce are now available in Composer.
- New objects in Salesforce can now be pulled into Composer documents.
- New feature in Summer allows you to relate a contact to multiple accounts (see Salesforce documentation for more information).
- New support for Salesforce Files as a Template with Activity Logging
- Content has been rebranded as Files and a new UI is available.
- This is a new feature allowing you to save any document as a file vs. only as an attachment.
- Imagine it like Google drive, you can now search all of your files (documents) vs. trying to find a document in a specific opportunity.
- Watermark in a PDF Template
- Implemented a Content Delivery Network
- Improves the speed and performance of front-end services globally across Composer product line
- Conductor UI - Disable the Setup button for non-admin users
- Sertifi Integration Enhancement: Pass-through Parameter Method
- We now have a pass through option for all Sertifi parameters.
- DocuSign Integration Enhancements
- Sign Now with "In person Signing“ – mobile option to sign in person
- QuickAdd Recipient.
- Define by name and email address. A recipient no longer has to be associated with a Salesforce ContractID.
- New value for the DocuSign Endpoint parameter: EU
- DocuSign Enhancement: SigningGroup