Build Version: 8.11.27
New Features and Enhancements
- Now checks that all record IDs for a Conga Batch batch are valid Salesforce IDs.
- Separation of Conga Batch & Conga Trigger queues and core machines.
- Protect Core from NullReferenceExceptions which caused Core service to stop.
- The proper folders are created when using a file destination integration and the OFP parameter - for example BOX or Google Drive.
- Services that pull from product queues will not unpause if told to pause for a number of seconds.
- Relationship error when running a "nested select" query in Composer (Left-Outer Join SOQL... for all my fellow nerds out there).
- Decreased 'Analyzing Template(s)' process time for Composer.
- API Mode for Adobe eSign is not sending the Agreement, only creates draft.
- API version 28.0 being referenced in four places -- updated to API v37
- PDF Date formatting bug: This bug pertains to using a single date element (only day or only month, for example Master.Opportunity_ClosedDate(Date MM) ) only in PDF templates.
- Remove carriage return in PostMe.js causing error.
- Server name in the Composer UI is cached after the first load.
- Core service stopping on production servers.