ALL ITEMS LISTED, including the version number, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
New Features and Enhancements
- ActionGrid allows you to display action result records in a new window or new tab while in the Lightning experience.
- You can open records in a new tab or new window while in the Lightning experience so you can view an individual record and easily return to your ActionGrid view.
- The Multi-currency field in ActionGrid now matches with currency field in Salesforce Classic.
- Additional Apex handling added for encrypted standard fields.
- When you click on the Account Lookup Dropdown to select an account, you have a list of accounts available to choose from.
- When you drag a field in the Detail Grid, the field no longer sticks to the screen.
- When you attempt to choose a lookup value while in a full screen related list, the spyglass window is responsive.
- When you attempt to perform an action with too much data selected, the following error message displays: "Your data selection is too large. Reduce the number of fields, rows, or objects you have selected and try again.
- When you check an unchecked filter option to bring certain values back to the grid, the checkbox no longer remains unchecked with the values not added back to the grid.
- You can now add the field Currency ISO Code to the grid of a custom object without an error being thrown and nothing happening.
- The Create button from the ActionGrid Quick Start Custom Action Related List is now visible in Safari.
- Filters for the Due Date field on the Task Grid save.
- Inputting a decimal into a currency field no longer blocks users with an exclamation point.
- When you drill up or down on Account records, or clone Account records, the results correctly displays in a new tab in the Lightning experience when using Safari.
- When adding a Partner record in-line on a Multi-tabular Opportunity record, selecting Account From field no longer sends you to the Salesforce login screen.
- Cloning an encrypted field no longer results in an error.