ALL ITEMS LISTED, including the version number, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON OR AFTER THE RELEASE DATE
Released to Sandboxes only.
New Features and Enhancements
- Insert Views from one Org to another - You can use the import and export feature to insert Views from one Salesforce Org to another. You can overwrite existing views if needed and successfully import other views.
- The Conga Grid button in Salesforce Communities opens the product successfully.
- The Chatter Tab in Conga Grid no longer displays a URL failure "Site Under Construction" message in Salesforce Communities.
- Drilling up and down on data works in Salesforce Communities.
- Closing any field cell when editing on parent or child object displays the current value.
- Lead Queues appears properly in the Lookup window.
- You can enable edit mode when you select Enable Edit in the Microsoft Profession Edition 11 toolbar.
- Opening records in Salesforce Lighting links to a new Console tab.
- The Create AG View option in the Conga Grid Quick Start properly installs for custom objects.
- Exporting rows from an Accounts grid creates new record rows with data present.
- Record types display on the Mass Update Lookup window.
- The Mass Update window expands to the size of Field Names.
- Toggling on the full screen button works for users who are not administrators.
- If you group data on a grid with multi-currency values, the subtotals show the sum of the segmented group.
- If you export multi-currency data, the Microsoft Excel output contains a single value that matches the record's currency.
- If you freeze a Column with Reading Pane, the scroll bar is available.
- If you search a grid on any page, records with matching terms display on the grid.
- If you scroll to the bottom of a page and go to the next page, the scroll bar returns to the top of the next page.
- Hovering over picklist values shows the hover text.
- If you use the Tab key when creating records, edited records are not affected.
- List View names shown in the drop-down list for Convert List Views.
- The List View converter sets all newly created lists to the correct privacy setting.