ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE On or after THE RELEASE DATE
Release Banner - A banner appears on your grid to alert you of new releases happening in the product.
- The Accounts grid loads properly without any errors.
- Viewing Campaign Members records properly display in a new window.
- Numeric columns properly display selected values inside the column.
- Conga Grid Related lists are extracted from the correct section of Visualforce pages.
- The Conga Grid ListView button navigates to the accounts grid.
- If you click the plus (+) icon in the Reading Pane, errors no longer appear.
- The install button appears in Professional Edition on custom templates.
- The Taking Action in Communities grid opens and the views properly display.
- Grouping on paged views are saved and the grid groups the pages properly.
- The text that was entered into a field in Salesforce1 remains after the focus is removed.
- Applied filters on multi-pick list columns are filtered to the values that are unchecked along with the newly selected values.
- Sticky views appear on multi-tab Visualforce pages.
- Filtered Logic is saved or filtered when the logic is updated.
- The Filter Logic Window properly displays filtered text in Enterprise Edition.