ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE On or after THE RELEASE DATE
- ActionGrid expands and shows the view list in the Internet Explorer 11 - Professional Edition browser.
- If a user tries to add new records while in full screen mode and the view is grouped by a field, an error message no longer appears and a new record is added.
- You can modify column sizes when you zoom in or zoom out of a browser window.
- If you try to filter on a Multi-Select Picklist in a grid, you no longer see a data error. If you try to exclude certain values through the Basic Filter, the following error occurred: Unexpected character ('H' (code 72)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null') at [line:1, column:2]
- Picklist Field values no longer switch to Salesforce API Names.
- When Exporting 500 records from ActionGrid on page 1, then exporting records 501-1000 from page 2, no duplicates are found in the exported records.
- You can add new records in full screen mode on a grouped view.
- Feed Item records load appropriately in a grid.
- When you try to add an Opportunity Product record inline, the following error was fixed and no longer appears: Unexpected type for crmc_pp.agcomponentcontroller.saveobject (sobject)