New Features and Enhancements
- Labels on a grid change based on your locale. If you have a different language accessed on your grid, the field labels switch to reflect that language.
All new and saved views created or updated in version 1.79.14 or later have a new setting that stores the language of the user who created it. If you load a view with the setting enabled, Conga Grid changes the language of the column headers when your language does not match the language saved in the view.
When a view is localized, Conga Grid does not maintain the Column Settings re-labeled text.
When you select a Picklist value in a detail grid, Dependent Picklists show filtered values.
- If you click into a parental lookup field, you no longer see an error message.
- A grid of related Account records opens in a new tab without error messages.
- Importing data from a zip file no longer fails with an error. You receive a series of windows allowing you to choose which parts of the zip file you would like to import.
- If you click into a Lookup field, the value appears and you no longer see an error message.
- The Custom Action text editor saves Quotes correctly. Saving Incorrectly. If you save a new or edited custom action, the text editor no longer changes characters such as quotes and ampersands into " and &.
- K-State active tabs run queries once and display on the page. When you load a multi-tab grid, the tab which is assigned to active K-State active no longer runs its query twice before displaying information.
- Column totals display at the bottom of the Annual Revenue field in your grid.
- Request Action Indicator appears on the Column cell. If you request an action on a column. The request indicator appears on that column cell.
- Conga Grid no longer hangs after saving edited data.