Skip to main content
ActionGrid Release 1.71.9 - July 14, 2017
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- You can view a Tabular Report in ActionGrid.
- You can create multiple List Views.
- You can create multiple Related Lists.
- A new wizard was created for workflows.
- You can use the Salesforce Lightning user interface with ActionGrid.
- Exporting to Excel works on first attempt.
- You can add a new record in Internet Explorer.
- Collapse -/ toolbar appears properly.
- ActionGrid Mini layout no longer disappears when you hover over it.
- Renaming a quote Object's Opportunity Account name in column settings no longer generates an error.
- Dragging Columns off the grid works properly.
- Resizing the browser window resizes the smart filter window.
- Date time Conversion Next 7 days issue in the report converter is fixed.
- Date time Conversion 2 CY ago issue in the report converter is fixed.
- The Save View button works in ActionGrid views when Edit Mode is disabled.
- The Exclude Selected Values function works as expected.
- Mass Update Tasks no longer send error to standard users.
- Drill down to tasks return results for all users.
- Expanding Configure no longer removes Account name field.
- You can restrict inline editing when saving public read only views.
- Reading Pane Related list Save View option saves changes.
- Saving a View in ActionGrid comments properly in Internet Explorer.
- Clicking inside the Billing State cell no longer turns keyboard focus keys on.
- Save after Add In Place refreshes the grid.