Skip to main content
ActionGrid Release 1.71.9 - July 14, 2017
- Last updated
- 14:31, 25 Jul 2017
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- JIRA AG-670 - User can view a Tabular Report in ActionGrid.
- JIRA AG-657 - User can create multiple List Views.
- JIRA AG-656 - User can create multiple Related Lists.
- JIRA AG-692 - A new wizard was created for workflows.
- JIRA AG-715 - Users can use the Salesforce Lightning user interface with ActionGrid.
- JIRA AG-802 - Exporting to Excel works on first attempt.
- JIRA AG-719 - You can add a new record in Internet Explorer.
- JIRA AG-796 - Collapse -/ toolbar appears properly.
- JIRA AG-772 - ActionGrid Mini layout no longer disappears when you hover over it.
- JIRA AG-771 - Renaming a quote Object's Opportunity Account name in column settings no longer generates an error.
- JIRA AG-763 - Dragging Columns off the grid works properly.
- JIRA AG-758 - Resizing the browser window resizes the smart filter window.
- JIRA AG-744 - Date time Conversion Next 7 days issue in the report converter is fixed.
- JIRA AG-743 - Date time Conversion 2 CY ago issue in the report converter is fixed.
- JIRA AG-734 - The Save View button works in ActionGrid views when Edit Mode is disabled.
- JIRA AG-719 - The Exclude Selected Values function works as expected.
- JIRA AG-714 - Mass Update Tasks no longer send error to standard users.
- JIRA AG-710 - Drill down to tasks return results for all users.
- JIRA AG-688 - Expanding Configure no longer removes Account name field.
- JIRA AG-678 - You can restrict inline editing when saving public read only views.
- JIRA AG-625 - Reading Pane Related list Save View option saves changes.
- JIRA AG-560 - Saving a View in ActionGrid comments properly in Internet Explorer.
- JIRA AG-78 - Clicking inside the Billing State cell no longer turns keyboard focus keys on.
- JIRA AG-57 - Save after Add In Place refreshes the grid.