Skip to main content
ActionGrid Release 1.59 - December 2016
- Last updated
Save as PDF
New Features and Enhancements
- Creating use case-based grids is easier than ever with QuickGrids. Set up a grid for Sales, Case Management, Salesforce Administrators or Account Management, transforming how your teams use data in Salesforce in just four easy steps.
- You can access QuickGrids from the Quick Start tab. A known issue exists where the Quick Start tab is not visible in existing ActionGrid installations. Please see ActionGrid Quick Start Options for instructions on making this tab available.
- Edit parental data
- Although you could always add parental fields in ActionGrid, now you can make updates to parental data from the same view.
- Improved Save View functionality
- Instead of saving views automatically using the Save button, you will now be prompted with a notification on Save that your view has been updated with an option to quickly save the view.
- Set additional required fields in ActionGrid
- While ActionGrid respects all required fields from Salesforce, you can now set additional required fields using ActionGrid. These fields are saved in the ActionGrid View.
- Users could not select the Owner field using a Spyglass lookup.
- The Related Column for Opportunity Contact Role had incorrect links.
- Users could not paste from Excel when a Formula Field exists.
- ActionGrid was unresponsive if users did not select any tabs while using the Export tool to export tabs.
- ActionGrid was unresponsive if users canceled Export Settings.
- ActionGrid View prompted for unsaved changes on load.
- Turkish users could not edit records inline.
- Adding or removing Task related lists in the Reading Pane resulted in a data error.
- Firefox browsers did not support pasting from Excel into ActionGrid.
- Tabbing through empty cells on a parent grid incorrectly designated cells as dirty.
- Add in Place caused dirty data to lose CSS styling.
- Paste from Excel did not work while data were grouped.
- The Composer action did not work from a child ActionGrid in the Reading Pane.
- Copying and pasting data into child grids also pasted data into the main grid.