SLA responses and severity levels for customer support are triggered by unavailability of the service and listed tier 1 functions. Severity levels and SLAs are not triggered by user error or user education needs when attempting to use tier 1 functions.
- Merging data into Conga templates
- Launching a Composer button
- Retrieving Salesforce data
- Accessing Template Builder or View Data Workbook to create merge fields
- Completed merges through the Workflow endpoint (specific to Conga Workflow add-on)
- Completed merges through the Conductor endpoint (specific to Conga Conductor add-on)
For more information about these functions, see Conga Composer documentation.
- Connecting to the Conga Sign service on the Setup tab
- Sending for Signature using the Conga Sign Email Service
- Updating a Conga Sign Transaction record as a Signer signs a document
- Creating, changing and saving an ActionGrid View
- Editing and saving data in a grid
- Adding a related field to a grid
- Removing a related field from a grid
- Adding a record in-line from a grid
For more information about these functions, see Conga ActionGrid documentation.
- Connecting to the Conga Contracts service on the Setup tab
- Sending for Negotiation using the Conga Contracts Email Service
- Using the View Redlines button to compare document revisions
- Saving data using True-up
For more information about these functions, see Conga Contracts documentation.
- Creating, editing, viewing and searching repository information
- Requesting a contract
- Contract request approvals
- Taking action on flows
- Send and receive notifications
- Company, Contract, and Project Messaging
- One-click and legacy reporting
- Using document compare
- Administrator access to lists, additional forms, users and roles, Contract types, flows, system settings, and global messaging
- Creating and accessing the Clause Library
For more information about these functions, see Conga Novatus documentation.
- Selecting recipients
- Selecting, schedule and deliver a report
For more information about these functions, see Conga Courier documentation.
Conga Mail Merge
- Selecting template
- Selecting report
- Generating letter output
- Downloading letter output
For more information about these functions, see Conga Mail Merge documentation.