Conga Certification for Partner SEs
The Conga Partner Team has long known that some of our best Conga Champions are engineers and architects within our partner community. Now, we are giving you a chance to show your Conga skills by getting Composer Level 1 Certified and ActionGrid Level 1 Certified!
WHY get Certified?
- Show your employer and customers you are a Conga expert
- Increase your earning potential with a specialized skill set
- Demonstrate you are current on Conga solutions and best practices
- Be part of the exclusive certified community to learn more about other customer and partner uses for Conga
WHO should certify?
Anyone in the Conga partner community with Composer expertise, from architects to sales reps to delivery engineers. Salesforce employees not eligible.
HOW does it work?
You’ll download the certification guide from the Conga partner portal and work through 3 Conga simulation of common use cases and customer challenges in a salesforce.com developer org. We anticipate you’ll need 1-1.5 hours to complete all solutions. This is self-paced and you can stop and pick up again as needed.
WHEN do I test my skills?
Whenever you think you are ready! To prep, we recommend you check out Conga University, get familiar with our support site, and understand common use cases.
WHAT do I get as a Conga Certified Engineer?
Aside from Conga street cred, you’ll receive the following for all creditionations completed:
- Certification logo/bade for your LinkedIn profile, business cards, and email signatures
- A PDF Certificate of Completion
- Conga swag!
How to prepare for the certification?
- Complete the CongaU courses that corresponds with the certification you are taking
- Understand how to navigate our support site and other troubleshooting resources
- Additional Composer Level 1 Training
- Additional ActionGrid Level 1 Training