Conga Sign allows users to easily cancel a Conga Sign Transaction. Follow the steps below to cancel a Conga Sign Transaction.
Cancel a Conga Transaction as a Salesforce User
- After sending the Conga Sign Transaction, navigate to the related Conga Sign Transaction record and click the Transaction name.
- Click Cancel Transaction.
- In Lightning, the Cancel Transaction button is located in the Lightning buttons dropdown list.
- In Classic, the Cancel Transaction button is located on the Conga Sign Transaction page layout as a button.
Cancel a Conga Transaction as a Signer
- Open the initial Conga Sign Transaction email and click the Begin Signing button.
- Complete the Full Name and Initials fields and click the Agree and Start Signing button.
- In the Signing user interface, click the Cancel Transaction button.
- Enter a short description for cancelation in the text box and click the Confirm button to execute the cancelation.
After canceling as either a Salesforce user or Signer, an email is sent to all parties in the related Transaction notifying them of the cancelation. The Conga Sign Transaction record's Status field's value also updates to Canceled.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what point can a user no longer cancel a Conga Sign Transaction?
A Conga Sign Transaction cannot be canceled once it is Completed or Canceled. Users may cancel a Conga Sign Transaction at any point before the Transaction is Completed.
As a Salesforce User sending a Conga Sign Transaction, where can I cancel the Transaction?
The sender can only cancel the transaction from the "Cancel Transaction" button on the Conga Sign Transaction record.
As a Signer, where can I cancel the Transaction?
Signers can cancel the transaction after clicking the Begin Signing button in the invitation email and then clicking the Cancel button in the Signing user interface.
Does deleting a Conga Sign Transaction record cancel the Transaction?
No, deleting a Conga Sign Transaction record does not cancel the Transaction.
Can a Recipient with a Signer Role of 'CC' cancel a Conga Sign Transaction?
No, a Recipient must have a Signer Role of 'Signer' to cancel a Conga Sign Transaction.