Every Conga Sign transaction contains a unique audit trail providing detailed information about events related to that specific transaction.
The audit trail history contains information including:
- The document's file name
- The transaction status (Sent, Complete, etc.)
- A unique transaction ID number
- The chronological record of events:
- When a document was sent for signatures and who sent it
- Who viewed the document
- Who signed the document and when did they sign it
- Whether copies of the document were downloaded by signers
How do I access the audit trail for my transaction?
When a document is sent or signed using Conga Sign, an email confirmation containing a link to the audit trail is automatically sent to all recipients and the sender. Clicking this link will take users to a unique link containing that specific transaction's audit history.
You may also access a document's audit trail by clicking on any of the signature blocks in the PDF output.
Signers do not need to be Salesforce users in order to see audit history.