To sign a document you received using Conga Sign:
- Open the email you received from Conga Sign.
- Click Begin Signing.
- View the electronic record disclosure.
- Type your name and select a signature style if desired.
- Click Agree and Start Signing.
- Click on each of the signature and initial blocks to sign each of the requested fields.
- Date fields are automatically populated. Additional fields, such as title, email, or company, can be updated by typing into the fields directly.
- Click Complete Signing.
- The signing process is complete. If all recipients have finished signing, you can click Download Document to save a copy if you choose.
You receive another email when all requested signatures have been collected. This email contains a link to the audit trail as well as a PDF attachment of the fully executed document.