You must configure Conga Sign before your users can send documents for signatures. The configuration process involves three steps:
- Connect to OAuth.
- Run the Automatic Configuration tool.
- Modify the object's page layout to include the Send with Conga Sign button and add the Conga Sign Transactions related list.
To connect to OAuth:
- Navigate to the Conga Sign Setup tab.
- Click Connect.
- Click Allow.
We recommend using an Integration User account to complete this step (an account that no one uses normally). The person completing this step is the person under whose authority data from Conga Sign syncs with your Salesforce org.
To run Automatic Configuration:
- Click Start Automatic Configuration under Organization Configuration.
- Select the object(s) you want to utilize with Conga Sign (limit 10 per run. If you need to add more than 10 objects, you can run Automatic Configuration again).
- Click Add.
- Click Select Objects.
- Select the profiles permitted to use Conga Sign (limit 5 per run. If you need to add more than 5 profiles, you can run Automatic Configuration again).
- Click Add.
- Click Run Setup.
You see a green checkbox in the Organization Configuration box when Automatic Configuration is complete.
See Add Sign Button and Transactions Related List to the Page Layout for the next step.