Use Twilio for SMS notifications for steps, similar to generating an email notifications when a step is created. We’re developing additional SMS functionality with future releases.
To configure the integration:
- Create a Twilio account.
- Add a Remote Site. URL: https://api.twilio.com
- Obtain an AccountSid, ApplicationSid, and Auth Token from your Twilio Console. You can read more about these in Twilio's online documentation here.
- Navigate to Conga Orchestrate Setup.
- In the Integration Partners: SMS Notifications section:
- Toggle the Enabled button to Active.
- Paste the Twilio AccountSid, ApplicationSid, and AuthToken into their respective fields.
- Click the Others tab.
- Fill in the Twilio From Number, Text Notification Message, Text Link URL and Text Reassignment Message.
- Save the settings.