Follow these steps to create and use a custom object as a
Alternatively, you can use the Custom Object Wizard in Conga Orchestrate Setup to streamline setting up a Custom Object and Process Object
Note: If the custom process object is from a managed package, and therefore, has a namespace, add the namespace to the Allowed Namespaces field on the Conga Orchestrate Setup page.
- Create a Custom Object using the Salesforce help article, or skip this step if your organization already created a custom object.
- Ensure these properties are set on the custom object:
- Allow Reports
- Allow Activities
- Track Field History
- Add Notes & Attachments
- Create the
required fieldsnecessary for Conga Orchestrate to use the custom object as a Process Object.
- (Optional) Create a
Master Page Layoutto make creating new page layouts easier in the future.
- Create a clone of the Master Page Layout for specific processes.
- Create record types using the Salesforce help article, and associate with Page Layouts for the specific processes.
- Create an
Apex Triggerfor the custom object.
- Create an
Apex Test Classfor the custom object.
- Create Process Definitions using your custom object.