Conga Orchestrate adds new functionality to Salesforce that does not display within standard page layouts.
To override the Task and Event View pages with Conga Orchestrate's Visualforce page to display additional process information:
- In Setup, use Quick Find and type Activities.
- Select Task Buttons, Links, and Actions.
- Select Edit next to the View label.
- Select the Visualforce Page radio button and select the Task (FSTR_Tasks) from the drop-down list box.
- Select Save and repeat for the Event view page.
- In Setup, use Quick Find and type Lightning App Builder.
- Select Lightning App Builder under User Interface.
- Select View next to the Event Record Page Label.
- Click the Activation button at the top right of the page.
- Click the Assign as Org Default button.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for the lightning page called Task.