You may optionally add a Process Details button and a Process Visual button to Page Layouts.
The Process Details button allows you to download Process Details into an Excel spreadsheet. The Process Visual displays the process in graphic form and is a visual representation of how the Steps execute. See Visualization.
To add the Process Details custom button to Process Object Page Layout(s):
- In Setup, navigate to the Page Layouts section of the Process Object (Cases, Campaigns, Opportunities, etc).
- Select Edit next to the Page Layout in which you are adding the buttons.
- Select the Buttons option in the left frame.
- Drag and drop the Process Details and Process Visual buttons onto the page layout.
- Select Save or Quick Save and repeat for any other page layouts that should contain the buttons.