When you initially install Conga Orchestrate, you will be prompted to use the Guided Setup on the Conga Orchestrate Setup tab.
1. In the Getting Started screen, read the information and use the wizard-like process to perform the initial configuration of Conga Orchestrate.
2. In the User Permissions step, read the information, perform any required tasks, and click .
3. Follow the onscreen prompts for the remaining steps: Connect with OAuth, Add Related Lists, Add Buttons, Add Sub Type, and Advanced.
- To select a field, click in its unselected check box to select it. To select all the fields in a group, select the top check box.
- Scroll down in each step to view all the configurable data.
Exercise care in making your selections since you cannot edit the information you provide after completing the wizard. Use the button to return to a previous step in the wizard.
The Guided Setup will automatically display if you have not finished all of the initial configuration steps. After completion, it is available as a link in the left-side Settings list.
4. To find settings once you have already finished the Guided Setup, click the icon to display the App Launcher window.
5. In the Search field, begin typing Conga Orchestrate Setup and then click the link when it appears in the All Items list.
6. When the Conga Orchestrate Setup tab displays in your Settings screen, click it to display a list of links other configurable system settings.
7. Click any of the Settings links on the left hand side and configure the items:
- Guided Setup - Returns you to the Getting Started Wizard so you can review your selections. However, you cannot edit any of the information you provided.
- General Settings - Includes Related Lists, Buttons, and Event Sub Type.
- Setup Information - Customize the information for Conga Orchestrate by reading the onscreen instructions and making a selection in the Select Option lists. Use the Enable Functionality check boxes to enable and disable program functions.
- Chatter Options - Select your Chatter Team, the fields to include in your Chatter Posts, and the Roles you want available for Mention in your Chatter Posts.
- Permissions and Sharing - Contact Orchestrate Support before populating the custom sharing method.
- Document Merge - Configures the Signix integration setup for use with Mix.
- Email Alerts - Identifes token to enable SendGrid transactional email templates.
- SMS Notifications - Configures the integration with Twillo.
- Virtual Steps - Schedules steps to show the relationship between the amount of work completed and the amount of work remaining.
- Custom Activity Lookup Field - Uses a custom Task Lookup field instead of Related To (WhatId) for process objects.
- Process Summary - Configures classifications for a Step, including internal and external step labels. This configuration also selects the fields used in Gantt charts.
- Feature Controls - Used to enable/disable several Conga Orchestrate functions, including the editing/deletion of closed steps.
- Custom Objects (Advanced option) - Creates and executes a complex process against a Conga Orchestrate object.
- Initiators (Advanced option).
8. Click Save.