What’s going on with your documents? You can check in to find out—or stay on top of changes by choosing to be notified by email or text when a client opens a document, accepts a document, signs a document, and so on.
Tracking data on documents is only available after a document has been published. It is account-wide and up to date when you view it.
Follow these steps to see your tracking data:
- From your Document List, click on the document you wish to view.
- Click Track along the Navigation Bar. You see the following data:
- How many times the document has been viewed.
- Who last viewed it.
- Amount of time it was viewed (in minutes).
- Age of the document.
- Click View Full Report to drill into the single document data. You will see further tracking data, including:
- Document Status
- Total Views
- Total Value
- Days to Close
- Tabs that enable you to get details about
- Recipients, including views, page views, and time spent
- Content, including who’s viewing the page—and for how long
- Activity, which provides a running list of what’s happening with the document
You can also access tracking information by clicking the title of the document.