After you upload image files, they live in your Content Library, where you can easily pull them into documents. We prefer the Content Library system, because adding an image by its URL leaves you open to losing your image if the URL changes. When an image reaches your Content Library, it stays there until you decide to remove it. (And why would you, really? We give you unlimited storage.)
Inserting images by gallery
- From the document you’d like to add an image to, click on a content area to bring up the editing toolbox.
- If you’re in a presentation, click Image and then Add to access the image gallery and select. If you’re in another kind of document, click Insert and then Insert Gallery.
- Select the image(s) you’d like to include.
- Click Ok.
Dragging and Dropping
- From the document you’d like to add an image to, click the Content tab.
- Click Images and a gallery of the images in your Content Library appears.
- Drag and drop the Images you want into your content page.
You can edit any of your images from within your documents by double-clicking on the image.