Focus your team on current templates by archiving old document templates. Templates you archive aren’t deleted, and you can still find them in the archived filter.
How to Archive a Template
- From your Document List, click the checkbox next to the template(s) you’d like to archive.
- Click More in the icon list that appears across the top of your screen.
- Click Archive Document.
You can find your Archived Documents easily; just click Archived Documents in the Table of Contents, when you’re in Document View.
How to Unarchive a Template
- In Documents View, click Archived Documents in the filter panel.
- Click the checkbox next to the Document(s) you’d like to get back into your Document List.
- Click the More icon from the top of your screen.
- From the dropdown menu, click Unarchive Document.