Use Roles & Permissions to control what each user can see and do within your Conga Collaborate organization.
Follow these steps to create custom Roles & Permissions:
- From your user dropdown, select Administration.
- Click Roles & Permissions.
- Select Create New Role.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Role Name field.
- Click Add User and select any and all users you wish to assign to this role.
- Click the Permissions tab and choose the permissions appropriate for the role you’ve created. Filter to specific collections of permissions using the categories in the left-hand panel, or use the search field to find the permissions you want. You also can also start with a default permissions set by selecting a default set in the dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
When setting permissions, an empty checkbox next to a specific permission or a set of permissions indicates NONE of the individual qualifiers are selected. A “-” means at least one qualifier is selected, and a checkmark means ALL qualifiers are selected.