After processing the clauses in a document, you can identify the clauses that contain "standard" language, as defined by the Clause Library, and also review any changes that have been made to the language in processed clauses.
1. Click on the Clauses link in a Contract Profile.
2. Locate the clauses with a "Y" in the Standard column to identify the clauses that contain standard contract language.
3. Click on the icon for a clause with a "N" in the Standard column to display its Clause Type window.
4. Identify the changes that have been made to the clause language. Additions are displayed with a green background, and deletions are displayed with a pink background and text with a
5. Use the Previous and Current lists to compare different versions of the contract language.
6. Click Cancel.