A scorecard is added to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile to capture performance in one or more areas. Once you add a scorecard to a profile, a record displays in the Scorecards screen. On the date you provided, Novatus sends an email to the people you selected, asking them to complete the scorecard by clicking on a link in the email, which directs them to the Novatus Portal. As individuals complete the scorecard, the Score field in the record will automatically be populated. The field will continue to be updated based on an averaged calculation of all completed scorecards.
2. In the Links section of the Profile screen, click the Scorecards link.
3. In the Scorecards screen, click Add Scorecard in the toolbar.
4. In the Assign Scorecard dialog box:
- Make a selection in the Scorecard list.
- Enter the date you want the scorecard to be available for completion in the Start Date field, or click and use the pop-up calendar.
- Click in the Members field to display the Address Book.
- Click Save.