You can view a history of the changes made to any of the additional forms that were added to a Contract, Company, or Project Profile. However, the history of an additional form can only be viewed if the form has been captured at least once, as indicated by the presence of a number other than "0" in the Forms Captured column.
1. Locate the additional form whose history you want to view, and display its Profile screen.
2. Click History in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes, review a history of the changes made to the additional form.
- A change has been made if there is information in the Original Value column for a field. The new value for the field is displayed in the corresponding Updated Value column.
4. Click Back, and then click Back To Browse to return to the Additional Forms browse screen.