You can upload one or more revisions to a document stored in a Contract Profile, Company Profile, and Project Profile. Each revision is numbered and displayed as an individual document record in the Revisions section of the Document Profile.
Although the Contract Profile is used in the screen shot below, the same steps also apply to uploading a document revision in a Company Profile and Project Profile.
1. Open the Document Profile for the company, contract, or project document that needs the revision.
2. In the Document Profile screen, click Upload New Revision in the toolbar.
3. When the screen refreshes:
- (Optional) Edit the selection in the Document Type list.
- Click in the File field to display an upload window, navigate to the document your want to add, click on it to select it, and click Open.
- (Optional) Populate the Author, Effective Date, Current Expiration Date, and Description fields.
4. Click Save.
The Document Profile screen displays and the uploaded document replaces the previous version in the Profile screen. Both versions are now listed in the Revisions section at the bottom of the screen and are assigned a revision number.