If you need to create a project that is very similar to one that already exists, you can easily make a copy of the project so that many of the data fields are auto-populated and the stored data is transferred to the new project.
1. Click MyPlace in the Navigation Toolbar, and click the Projects link.
2. In the Projects screen, locate the project you want to copy, and click on it to select it.
3. In the Project Profile screen, click Copy Project in the toolbar.
4. In the Copy Project Wizard:
- Select the check boxes for all the additional forms you want copied to the new project.
- Click Next, and verify the forms being moved to the new project.
- Click Finish.
5. When the screen refreshes:
- Edit the name of the project in the Project Name field.
- (Optional) Update the remaining information for the new project.
The information in the Project Additional Fields section is replicated to the new profile, as well as all of the Menu Items (Company and Contracts folders) and their linked documents, workflows, flows, tasks, messages, and any additional forms stored in the original profile are also copied to the new Project Profile.
6. Click Save.