Once a document has been submitted for eSignature, you may find it necessary to reassign the duty of electronically signing the document to another person. A signatory can be reassigned from Novatus, in the DocuSign cloud, and in the Adobe Sign cloud.
Reassigning a Signatory from Novatus
1. Locate the eSignature Package with the signatory you want to assign in the eSignature Packages portlet in your Dashboard.
2. Click to open the Reassign DocuSign Signer dialog box:
- Select the current signatory in the Select the current signer you would like to replace list.
- Select the new signatory in the Select the new signer you would like to assign list.
- Click Save.
The new signatory will receive email notification, advising them that their eSignature is requested on a contract document.
Reassigning a Signatory in the DocuSign Cloud
1. Click the REVIEW DOCUMENT link in the email received from Conga Novatus to be directed to the DocuSign cloud.
2. Click OTHER ACTIONS to display a menu, and select Assign to Someone Else.
3. In the Assign to Someone Else window, enter the name and email address of the new signer, along with the reason for reassigning the responsibility.
4. Click ASSIGN TO SOMEONE ELSE.
The process of reassigning a signatory is also used if an individual is required to witness the signature of a signatory.
Reassigning a Signatory in the Adobe Sign Cloud
1. Click the REVIEW DOCUMENT link in the email received from Conga Novatus to be directed to the Adobe Sign cloud.
2. Click Alternative actions to display a menu, and select Someone else should sign.
3. In the Delegate this document window, enter the email address of the new signer, along with your message to the new signer.
4. Click DELEGATE.